Did you know
did you know
· Vincent O. Wheatley is the fifth and last child born to Wilbert and Esme Wheatley.
· Vincent spent the first year of his life with his grandmother Cornelia Harrigan in the Gun Creek area.p
· Both his parents worked at Little Dix Bay from its earliest days. His mother worked in Housekeeping while his father worked as a Houseman until they both retired.
· His sister was one of the first girls from the North Sound village to attend secondary school on Tortola.
· He was a popular member of the school band, playing the saxophone. He was a lover of books and spent most Saturdays at the Public library in Road Town or attending Saturday classes in preparation for overseas exams with Mr. Ramphal.
· He played basketball with the Mystics Suns, but sports was never a strong point of his.